10 Useful Tips On How To Write An Essay In 5 Hours
Many students panic when their teacher assigns an essay for homework. Just the word sends some kids into a panic because they feel that essays are difficult. The more you write essays, the easier they will get. Here are ten useful tips on how to write an essay in five hours.
- Choose a topic you are interested in – If your teacher hasn’t assigned you a particular topic; choose one that you are passionate about. The easiest way to do this is to brainstorm. Quickly write down ten things that interest you. Usually what comes to your mind quickly are things you care about.
- Write a topic sentence that is narrowed down- Your topic can’t be so broad that you can’t thoroughly talk about the topic.
- Make sure your topic sentence has enough information available on the internet- Just make sure that there is information available so you can find ideas to support your thesis
- Create an outline that includes 3 main points to support your viewpoint on the top sentence – Your outline needs to have 5 different sections: Introduction, Main point 1, Main point 2, Main point 3, and Conclusion
- Write your introduction that includes the topic sentence and another sentence that will make the reader want to read the essay – You are trying to get your reader to continue reading so write something interesting
- Write one paragraph for each of the 3 points – Your first sentence in each paragraph should be your main point. Then write a couple of sentences explaining your main point for each paragraph.
- Write your conclusion that restates your topic sentence and give your readers a call to action – Just rewrite your topic sentence to remind your readers. Also end your essay with something that will make your readers think and maybe do something about what you are writing. Try to make your essay the beginning of a conversation.
- Have someone read your rough draft and give advice on any changes
- Edit your work and make changes if you feel they are appropriate
- Create final draft and hand in your essay
If you follow these tips, you will be able to complete your essay in 5 hours or less. Remember, the more you write essays, the easier they will get so get out your paper and start writing.