15 Interesting Narrative Essay Prompts For High School Students
In high school, it’s important to choose a great narrative essay topic to help convey an interesting and original idea to the reader. The more interested a student is in the topic the more enjoyable the assignment will be. Here are 15 interesting and creative narrative essay prompts for your consideration:
- If you could have any kind of pet, assuming you had the space to keep it, what pet would you choose and why?
- Holidays can be extremely rough for people. So if you had the chance to completely take control over the planning of a family holiday, which would it be and what would you do?
- If you had the opportunity to create your own television show for massive distribution, what kind of show would it be and what would be your target audience?
- Imagine the chance to live wherever in the world without having to worry about language barriers or being financially in trouble? Where would it be?
- A lot of people create secret or private places for themselves. If you had the chance to create such a place for yourself what would that place be?
- Do you ever want to travel through time and live in a century that comes before or after the one you live in right now? What would that century be and why?
- A lot can be said about the things we decide to store under our beds. What do you keep under your bed and is the space used for practical storage or to hide something you want to keep secret?
- What do you think is the greatest invention of all time? Provide specific reasons why you think this invention is so important to people?
- What do you think is the most beautiful thing in the world? Would others agree with you or do you think you would have to take your time explaining?
- Describe your favorite toy. Why was it so important to you and what ever happened to it? Do you know others with the similar experience with this exact type of toy?
- Describe your greatest accomplishment and provide three of the main reasons why it has been so important to you?
- If you could have any gadget on a deserted island what would it be if it meant that you could not get help for at least two years?
- How effective is the community’s role in preventing the spread of bullying? Do you think it’s the public’s responsibility?
- Describe your favorite television show and give reasons why you think others should begin to watch it as much as you do?
- What were your biggest fears growing up? Do you think that others your age shared these fears or were these limited to you?